6 Notable Design Books of 2012: Phil PattonBy Phil Patton October 9, 2012
Guest blogger Phil Patton—design and culture journalist, curator, and author—shares his selection of notable design titles published or about to be published during 2012. — SK
Guest blogger: Phil Patton (New York Times, New York)
Note: Some of these newly released books on design, and their authors, will be featured at Designers & Books Fair 2012 in New York, October 27–28. Among them is China’s Design Revolution, by Lorraine Justice, who will be a panelist in the Fair program “Chinese Design Culture Now” on Saturday, October 27.
Don’t miss Designers & Books Fair 2012, October 26–28, in New York!
- 10 Books Designed by Irma Boom
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- The Bolted Book Facsimile Launches on Kickstarter
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage and Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- Quote of the Day: Stefan Sagmeister & Depero Futurista