6 Notable Design Books of 2012: Phil PattonBy Phil Patton October 9, 2012
Guest blogger Phil Patton—design and culture journalist, curator, and author—shares his selection of notable design titles published or about to be published during 2012. — SK
Guest blogger: Phil Patton (New York Times, New York)
Note: Some of these newly released books on design, and their authors, will be featured at Designers & Books Fair 2012 in New York, October 27–28. Among them is China’s Design Revolution, by Lorraine Justice, who will be a panelist in the Fair program “Chinese Design Culture Now” on Saturday, October 27.
Don’t miss Designers & Books Fair 2012, October 26–28, in New York!
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Symbols and Seeing: Mark Fox and Angie Wang in Conversation
- Quote of the Day: Mark Fox & Fahrenheit 451