6 Notable Design Books of 2012: Phil PattonBy Phil Patton October 9, 2012
Guest blogger Phil Patton—design and culture journalist, curator, and author—shares his selection of notable design titles published or about to be published during 2012. — SK
Guest blogger: Phil Patton (New York Times, New York)
Note: Some of these newly released books on design, and their authors, will be featured at Designers & Books Fair 2012 in New York, October 27–28. Among them is China’s Design Revolution, by Lorraine Justice, who will be a panelist in the Fair program “Chinese Design Culture Now” on Saturday, October 27.
Don’t miss Designers & Books Fair 2012, October 26–28, in New York!
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Designers Who Read In Praise of Shadows
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design