Weekly Wrap-Up & Preview: August 29August 29, 2014
Summer may be winding down but Designers and Books has been ramping up. Through September 2, you can enter our current “Design Books to Win” drawing to win one of five copies of Dezeen Book of Interviews. We post new giveaways of recently published design books each week.
This past month we also posted an interview with Head of Cultural Engagement at BMW, Thomas Girst, about his recent book on BMW’s artist-painted racecars, as well as an interview with Dezeen magazine founder Marcus Fairs.
We profiled the book list of the wonderful and colorful Deborah Sussman, designer of environmental graphics and one of our early contributors, who passed away last week. We also brought you a new list of books on the subject of health and design.
Coming events to note:
Next Week's Preview
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage & Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films