Weekly Wrap-Up & Preview: December 1December 1, 2014
Design books make great gifts! In November we were pleased to introduce our Online Book Fair 2014 Holiday Gift Guide, featuring more than 20 design book publishers and rare and out of print book dealers. The Gift Guide’s many sort and filter options—by price, subject, time period, and more—along with gift suggestions for everyone from kids to cooks, up to 50% discounts on some titles, and the fact that it is continually updated, creates a place tailored to all of your design book shopping needs (and wishes), starting from this Cyber Monday through December 31.
Last month we also brought you the book lists of 10 prominent women in architecture, a list of books on toy design, and articles on new children’s design and architecture books and on vintage design book finds.
In December our “Design Books to Win“ drawings will give you the chance to win two new photography books and we’ll be highlighting the best in new photography titles from a range of publishers.
Next Week's Preview
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Win a Copy of the Compact Edition of Herb Lubalin: American Graphic Designer 1918–81 from Unit Editions
- Symbols and Seeing: Mark Fox and Angie Wang in Conversation
- Quote of the Day: Mark Fox & Fahrenheit 451