Weekly Wrap-Up & Preview, June 27June 27, 2014
This June we paid tribute to the late, great graphic designer Massimo Vignelli, and looked at the books he found most inspiring. We also featured curated book lists on a variety of subjects, ranging from art to business, and their intersection with design. Next month brings an interview with Harold Koda, Curator in Charge at The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute, who talks about the Met’s current exhibition on fashion designer Charles James and the book that accompanies the show. Our Online Book Fair continues to grow, and in July will expand to include rare and out of print book dealers.
Next Week's Preview
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read