Erik Spiekermann’s Book List
This list was in my head, and I was thinking that getting the details and writing a few lines for each title would take a leisurely Sunday afternoon. It turned out to be a busy Friday morning instead. I’ve made this list from all the books I could reach from my desk at home without getting onto ladders. I have about 3,000 books, so there could easily be many more. As there is intelligent life outside the U.S., I have included some of my favorite books in German as well.
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- You Are What You Read: A New Book Series from Designers & Books — Special Preview from Denise Scott Brown
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design