Stefan Sagmeister’s Book List
I read about 30–40 books a year. When I went on sabbatical I thought I would be reading much more, having all this wonderful time available. But I did not read more at all—apparently one book every one to two weeks is the rhythm that fits my desires best. I have started to read books aloud to some of my favorite people, and enjoyed that a lot. It allows for appreciating something together. Here is my top of the pop list.
- 20 Books on Textile Design
- Quote of the Day: Dan Formosa & Creative Intelligence: Harnessing the Power to Create, Connect, and Inspire
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- Win Five Books Designed by Pentagram
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read