Stefan Sagmeister’s Book List
I read about 30–40 books a year. When I went on sabbatical I thought I would be reading much more, having all this wonderful time available. But I did not read more at all—apparently one book every one to two weeks is the rhythm that fits my desires best. I have started to read books aloud to some of my favorite people, and enjoyed that a lot. It allows for appreciating something together. Here is my top of the pop list.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4