Acanthus Press publishes at the intersection of material culture and architectural history. Our award-winning books chronicle the lost histories of houses and objects, of clients and designers. From New York to Los Angeles, from St. Paul to Miami, Acanthus Press seeks to publish the undiscovered, the under-appreciated, the rare, and the exceptional.
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- 20 Books on Furniture Design