Acanthus Press publishes at the intersection of material culture and architectural history. Our award-winning books chronicle the lost histories of houses and objects, of clients and designers. From New York to Los Angeles, from St. Paul to Miami, Acanthus Press seeks to publish the undiscovered, the under-appreciated, the rare, and the exceptional.
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- Book of the Week: Jane Jacobs’s The Death and Life of Great American Cities
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 50 Books on Type and Typography