Acanthus Press publishes at the intersection of material culture and architectural history. Our award-winning books chronicle the lost histories of houses and objects, of clients and designers. From New York to Los Angeles, from St. Paul to Miami, Acanthus Press seeks to publish the undiscovered, the under-appreciated, the rare, and the exceptional.
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Thank You, Visual Design in Action Supporters!
- 20 Books on Furniture Design