Acanthus Press publishes at the intersection of material culture and architectural history. Our award-winning books chronicle the lost histories of houses and objects, of clients and designers. From New York to Los Angeles, from St. Paul to Miami, Acanthus Press seeks to publish the undiscovered, the under-appreciated, the rare, and the exceptional.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage & Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design