10 Books Featuring Buckminster FullerJuly 2, 2014
Most popularly known for his Geodesic Dome, visionary, inventor, environmentalist, and prolific author R. Buckminster—“Bucky”— Fuller (1895–1983) was born in July. Here are 10 books by or featuring Fuller that have been chosen by our contributing designers, publishers, and booksellers. The Buckminster Fuller Institute also provides a list of Books by Fuller and Books about Fuller.
- Quote of the Day: Milton Glaser and About Looking
- 10 Books Designed by Irma Boom
- Designers Who Read In Praise of Shadows
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Being an Architect/Being a Writer: Ian Ritchie and Witold Rybczynski in Conversation