The publishers listed below are among the most distinguished and influential in the world of design book publishing. They range from small specialty publishers focused on specific areas of design to large companies active in a broad array of design disciplines. Whether large or small, we recommend these publishers to you as being noteworthy for the high standards and dynamic visions they adhere to.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 21 Books on Color and Design
- Symbols and Seeing: Mark Fox and Angie Wang in Conversation
- Quote of the Day: Mark Fox & Fahrenheit 451