Invited commentators (including critics, curators, editors, educators, executives, writers, and other design community members) have chosen books that have shaped their ideas about design—or that they think are important for those interested in design.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
Browse by Discipline