Invited commentators (including critics, curators, editors, educators, executives, writers, and other design community members) have chosen books that have shaped their ideas about design—or that they think are important for those interested in design.
- Author Q&A with Kate Stohr: Design Like You Give a Damn 
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 25 Books on Business and Design
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- Quote of the Day: Ian Ritchie & The Eyes of the Skin: Architecture and the Senses
Browse by Discipline