Most Frequently Chosen Books
10 Most Frequently Chosen Design BooksOctober 7, 2015
Updated. — These 10 design books appear most frequently on the book lists of our designers, commentators, and other contributors. Click on each cover or title to see which contributors have selected the books—and what they have to say about them.
Interior spread from Robert Massin’s Letter and Image (1970).
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
Browse by Discipline