10 Books on Architecture and PhotographyDecember 9, 2014
Photography has long been a communicator of architectural ideas. Here are 10 books that showcase a range of perspectives on the built environment—from photographs taken by architects themselves (LC Photo: Le Corbusier Secret Photographer) to artistic interpretations (Shooting Space) to the documentation of architectural “ruins” in America (Abandoned).
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read