15 Books on the BauhausNovember 5, 2013
A selected list of guides to to the Bauhaus school, founded in 1919 in Weimar, Germany (moving to Dessau in 1925) by architect Walter Gropius, and highlights of some of its major figures. Many major 20th-century designers and artists—among them, Josef Albers, Herbert Bayer, Marcel Breuer, Paul Klee, László Moholy-Nagy, and Mies van der Rohe—were associated with the Bauhaus.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage & Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films