5 Fiction Books Featuring a Designer as a Main CharacterAugust 6, 2013
Our designers and commentators have chosen or written these 5 fiction books featuring a designer as a main character. One of our vintage lists in our new format. See which books are on lists from Michael Bierut, Neil Denari, Paul Goldberger, Chip Kidd, Deborah Sussman, Stanley Tigerman, and Adam Tihany.
- Discover The Bolted Book, A Masterpiece of Avant-Garde Book-Making
- Designers & Books Festival: Onstage and Offstage Takes Place Saturday, November 12
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read