5 Fiction Books Featuring a Designer as a Main CharacterAugust 6, 2013
Our designers and commentators have chosen or written these 5 fiction books featuring a designer as a main character. One of our vintage lists in our new format. See which books are on lists from Michael Bierut, Neil Denari, Paul Goldberger, Chip Kidd, Deborah Sussman, Stanley Tigerman, and Adam Tihany.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Ray Bradbury, Jaron Lanier, and “The Digital Flattening of Expression”