Book List of the Week: Six French Designers and the Books That Inspire ThemJuly 14, 2014
France celebrates its national holiday today. In honor of Bastille Day, here are six French designers and the books that have inspired them. The designers include graphic designer Pierre Bernard, fashion designer Christian Lacroix, and product designers Ronan Bouroullec, Matali Crasset, Jean-Marie Massaud, and Inga Sempé.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Designers & Books to Launch Program for Facsimiles of Out-of-Print Books
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films