Weekly Wrap-Up & Preview, May 30May 30, 2014
May’s many design events worldwide inspired our Book List of the Week posts on Dutch designers, British graphic designers, and lighting designers, plus new lists of books focusing on color, textiles, and photography. In June, watch for Designers & Books’ newly expanded Online Book Fair—including new publishers and discounts on art and photography books as well as on design and architecture titles.
Next Week's Preview
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design