From the Publisher. The Anatomy of Type explores one hundred traditional and modern typefaces in loving detail, with a full spread devoted to each entry. The full character set from each typeface is shown, and the best letters for identification are enlarged and annotated, revealing key features, anatomical details, and the finer, often-overlooked elements of type design. Containing in-depth information on everything from the designer and foundry, the year of release, and the different weights and styles available, The Anatomy of Type is more than a reference guide to the intricacies of typeface design. It is a visual send-up of some of the world's most beloved typefaces, whimsically displayed in vibrant color.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts