Paul Goldberger’s long essay entitled “Long Island’s South Fork” serves as the text for a collection of photographs by Jake Rajs that contrast the old with the new, playing off the delicate subtleties of this unique seaside landscape against the pressures of development.
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- You Are What You Read: A New Book Series from Designers & Books — Special Preview from Denise Scott Brown
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design