Paul Goldberger’s long essay entitled “Long Island’s South Fork” serves as the text for a collection of photographs by Jake Rajs that contrast the old with the new, playing off the delicate subtleties of this unique seaside landscape against the pressures of development.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Designers & Books to Launch Program for Facsimiles of Out-of-Print Books
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read