Paul Goldberger’s long essay entitled “Long Island’s South Fork” serves as the text for a collection of photographs by Jake Rajs that contrast the old with the new, playing off the delicate subtleties of this unique seaside landscape against the pressures of development.
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- Kevin Kwan's Crazy Rich Asians
- Ray Bradbury, Jaron Lanier, and “The Digital Flattening of Expression”
- Three Design Students Will Win a Chance to Interview Stefan Sagmeister Live in His Studio on February 6