Paul Goldberger’s long essay entitled “Long Island’s South Fork” serves as the text for a collection of photographs by Jake Rajs that contrast the old with the new, playing off the delicate subtleties of this unique seaside landscape against the pressures of development.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Book of the Week: Jane Jacobs’s The Death and Life of Great American Cities
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read