In City Life, Witold Rybczynski looks at what we want from cities, how they have evolved, and what accounts for their unique identities. In this vivid description of everything from the early colonial settlements to the advent of the skyscraper to the changes wrought by the automobile, the telephone, the airplane, and telecommuting, Rybczynski reveals how our urban spaces have been shaped by the landscapes and lifestyles of the New World.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- 25 Books on Scandinavian Design