From the Publisher. Documents and investigates two of Italian rationalist architect Giuseppe Terragni's masterworks: the Casa del Fascio (1933–36) and the Casa Giuliani-Frigerio (1939–40), both in Como. This far-reaching study—illustrated with more than 500 original architectural diagrams and archival photographs—employs what Eisenman calls critical and textual reading of both buildings. Also included in the book are an essay by Terragni and a critique by Manfredo Tafuri.
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films