From the Publisher. Documents and investigates two of Italian rationalist architect Giuseppe Terragni's masterworks: the Casa del Fascio (1933–36) and the Casa Giuliani-Frigerio (1939–40), both in Como. This far-reaching study—illustrated with more than 500 original architectural diagrams and archival photographs—employs what Eisenman calls critical and textual reading of both buildings. Also included in the book are an essay by Terragni and a critique by Manfredo Tafuri.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films