From the Publisher. Documents and investigates two of Italian rationalist architect Giuseppe Terragni's masterworks: the Casa del Fascio (1933–36) and the Casa Giuliani-Frigerio (1939–40), both in Como. This far-reaching study—illustrated with more than 500 original architectural diagrams and archival photographs—employs what Eisenman calls critical and textual reading of both buildings. Also included in the book are an essay by Terragni and a critique by Manfredo Tafuri.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Win Design Books at the Designers & Books Fair @Dwell on Design New York, Through Oct. 11
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read