From the Publisher. Documents and investigates two of Italian rationalist architect Giuseppe Terragni's masterworks: the Casa del Fascio (1933–36) and the Casa Giuliani-Frigerio (1939–40), both in Como. This far-reaching study—illustrated with more than 500 original architectural diagrams and archival photographs—employs what Eisenman calls critical and textual reading of both buildings. Also included in the book are an essay by Terragni and a critique by Manfredo Tafuri.
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- Book List of the Week: David Rockwell
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Win Five Books Designed by Pentagram
- 20 Books About Los Angeles