From the Publisher. This monument of rabbinical exegesis written at the end of the 12th century has exerted an immense and continuing influence upon Jewish thought. Its aim is to liberate people from the tormenting perplexities arising from their understanding of the Bible according only to its literal meaning.
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Designers & Books Fair 2015: Programs, Exhibitors, Authors
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read