From the Publisher. This monument of rabbinical exegesis written at the end of the 12th century has exerted an immense and continuing influence upon Jewish thought. Its aim is to liberate people from the tormenting perplexities arising from their understanding of the Bible according only to its literal meaning.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- 17 Notable Design Books of 2013: December Reviews
- The Designers & Books Online Book Fair 2014 Holiday Gift Guide