From the Publisher. This monument of rabbinical exegesis written at the end of the 12th century has exerted an immense and continuing influence upon Jewish thought. Its aim is to liberate people from the tormenting perplexities arising from their understanding of the Bible according only to its literal meaning.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Ray Bradbury, Jaron Lanier, and “The Digital Flattening of Expression”
- Three Design Students Will Win a Chance to Interview Stefan Sagmeister Live in His Studio on February 6
- Seven Very Particular Design Books for Very Particular Readers