From the Publisher. This monument of rabbinical exegesis written at the end of the 12th century has exerted an immense and continuing influence upon Jewish thought. Its aim is to liberate people from the tormenting perplexities arising from their understanding of the Bible according only to its literal meaning.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Ray Bradbury, Jaron Lanier, and “The Digital Flattening of Expression”