From the Publisher. This monument of rabbinical exegesis written at the end of the 12th century has exerted an immense and continuing influence upon Jewish thought. Its aim is to liberate people from the tormenting perplexities arising from their understanding of the Bible according only to its literal meaning.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Four Centuries of Sitting: University of Oxford Announces its Winning Chair Design for the Bodleian Library
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read