Includes essays that extend from Denise Scott Brown’s 1969 text, "On Pop Art, Permissiveness and Planning" (written three years before the publication of Learning from Las Vegas) to "Towards an Active Socioplastics" from 2007, offering an overview of Scott Brown's education and the gestation of her key architectural and urban ideas.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design