From the Publisher. This book is a monograph devoted to the legendary Herb Lubalin, one of the foremost graphic designers of the 20th century. Along with Saul Bass and Paul Rand, Herb Lubalin forms a trio of American graphic design greatness. This meticulously researched book offers a complete career overview of Herb Lubalin, beginning with his early days as one of the original Mad Men in the New York advertising world of the 50s and 60s, and continuing into the years of his greatest achievements as one of the world's most influential typographers and graphic designers.
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Art Cars: A Conversation with BMW’s Thomas Girst
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read