New American Library, New York, 2011; originally published 1831 (in French), English
The tragic story of Quasimodo, the hunchback bell tender of Paris’s Notre Dame cathedral, and his struggle to save Esmeralda, a gypsy girl falsely accused of a crime she did not commit.
On 1 book list
- Grazie Mille to Our Community of Bolted Book Facsimile Supporters!
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
Browse by Discipline