In Buber’s seminal 1923 philosophical discourse, our interpersonal relationships are explored through the ideas of “I-It,” in which the other is viewed as an object serving as a selfish means to an end, and “I-You,” in which the other is seen as a relational being to be fully engaged and spiritually connected with.
- Grazie Mille to Our Community of Bolted Book Facsimile Supporters!
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design