In Buber’s seminal 1923 philosophical discourse, our interpersonal relationships are explored through the ideas of “I-It,” in which the other is viewed as an object serving as a selfish means to an end, and “I-You,” in which the other is seen as a relational being to be fully engaged and spiritually connected with.
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read