In Buber’s seminal 1923 philosophical discourse, our interpersonal relationships are explored through the ideas of “I-It,” in which the other is viewed as an object serving as a selfish means to an end, and “I-You,” in which the other is seen as a relational being to be fully engaged and spiritually connected with.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Banned by Design: Top 10 Controversial Titles of the 20th Century
- Designers & Books and WeWork SoHo West Host a Pop-Up Design Book Fair with Books from 10 Publishers, June 10, 5:00–8:00 PM