From the Handbook of Latin American Studies, vol. 58. A chronological catalogue of the work of modernist architect Lina Bo Bardi (1914–92). The text, written by Bo Bardi in her unique style, describes her projects and reveals her personal philosophy and thoughts on various subjects, including Brazil. Born and raised in Italy, she adopted Brazil as her home, restoring many buildings of historical interest and influencing a generation of architects, playwrights, moviemakers, and designers. Her life, projects, watercolors, photographs, and designs are richly documented here. Most of the catalogue’s illustrations were drawn from her archives.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 25 Books on Scandinavian Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read