From the Handbook of Latin American Studies, vol. 58. A chronological catalogue of the work of modernist architect Lina Bo Bardi (1914–92). The text, written by Bo Bardi in her unique style, describes her projects and reveals her personal philosophy and thoughts on various subjects, including Brazil. Born and raised in Italy, she adopted Brazil as her home, restoring many buildings of historical interest and influencing a generation of architects, playwrights, moviemakers, and designers. Her life, projects, watercolors, photographs, and designs are richly documented here. Most of the catalogue’s illustrations were drawn from her archives.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Win a Copy of the Compact Edition of Herb Lubalin: American Graphic Designer 1918–81 from Unit Editions
- Symbols and Seeing: Mark Fox and Angie Wang in Conversation
- Quote of the Day: Mark Fox & Fahrenheit 451