From the Publisher. Collected for the first time, Maps presents 39 of the celebrated graphic designer's obsessively detailed, highly personal cartographic creations. Paintings as tall as 12 feet depict continents, countries, and cities swirling in torrents of information and undulating with colorful layers of hand-painted boundry lines, place names, and provocative cultural commentary. Read Author Q&A with Designers & Books.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Grazie Mille to Our Community of Bolted Book Facsimile Supporters!
- You Are What You Read: A New Book Series from Designers & Books — Special Preview from Denise Scott Brown