From the Publisher. Collected for the first time, Maps presents 39 of the celebrated graphic designer's obsessively detailed, highly personal cartographic creations. Paintings as tall as 12 feet depict continents, countries, and cities swirling in torrents of information and undulating with colorful layers of hand-painted boundry lines, place names, and provocative cultural commentary. Read Author Q&A with Designers & Books.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- 20 Books About Los Angeles