From the Publisher. Collected for the first time, Maps presents 39 of the celebrated graphic designer's obsessively detailed, highly personal cartographic creations. Paintings as tall as 12 feet depict continents, countries, and cities swirling in torrents of information and undulating with colorful layers of hand-painted boundry lines, place names, and provocative cultural commentary. Read Author Q&A with Designers & Books.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Thank You, Visual Design in Action Supporters!
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read