From the Publisher. Milk and Honey: Contemporary Art in California highlights new work by contemporary artists who are aesthetically and regionally joined through a variety of mediums and demographics. By showcasing unknown and emerging artists alongside established icons who all call California home, Milk and Honey recognizes the fact that region and lifestyle directly influence the working process and ultimately the state of contemporary imagery.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Thank You, Visual Design in Action Supporters!
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read