From the Publisher. Milk and Honey: Contemporary Art in California highlights new work by contemporary artists who are aesthetically and regionally joined through a variety of mediums and demographics. By showcasing unknown and emerging artists alongside established icons who all call California home, Milk and Honey recognizes the fact that region and lifestyle directly influence the working process and ultimately the state of contemporary imagery.
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Greg Lynn’s Book List: Digital Dialogue
- 15 Books on the Intersection of Psychology and Design