From the Publisher. Milk and Honey: Contemporary Art in California highlights new work by contemporary artists who are aesthetically and regionally joined through a variety of mediums and demographics. By showcasing unknown and emerging artists alongside established icons who all call California home, Milk and Honey recognizes the fact that region and lifestyle directly influence the working process and ultimately the state of contemporary imagery.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 50 Books on Type and Typography