In The Origin of Species (1859) Darwin challenged many of the most deeply-held beliefs of the Western world. Arguing for a material, not divine, origin of species, he showed that new species are achieved by “natural selection.” The Origin communicates the enthusiasm of original thinking in an open, descriptive style, and Darwin's emphasis on the value of diversity speaks more strongly now than ever. As well as a stimulating introduction and detailed notes, this edition offers a register of the many writers referred to by Darwin in the text.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Grazie Mille to Our Community of Bolted Book Facsimile Supporters!
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films