From the Publisher. Where does our current obsession for interactivity stem from? After the consumer society and the communication era, does art still contribute to the emergence of a rational society? Bourriaud attempts to renew our approach toward contemporary art by getting as close as possible to artists’ works, and by revealing the principles that structure their thoughts: an aesthetic of the inter-human, of the encounter; of proximity, of resisting social formatting.
- Designers Who Read Alice in Wonderland
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films