From the Publisher. Where does our current obsession for interactivity stem from? After the consumer society and the communication era, does art still contribute to the emergence of a rational society? Bourriaud attempts to renew our approach toward contemporary art by getting as close as possible to artists’ works, and by revealing the principles that structure their thoughts: an aesthetic of the inter-human, of the encounter; of proximity, of resisting social formatting.
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 15 Books on the Intersection of Psychology and Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Still Learning from Denise Scott Brown