From the Publisher. Anthony Vidler, an internationally recognized scholar, theorist, and critic of modern and contemporary architecture, is widely known for his essays on the most pressing issues and debates in the field. This volume brings together a collection of such writings—including the iconic, long unavailable “Scenes of the Street”—into one volume. Scenes of the Street and Other Essays showcases Vidler’s engaging and accessible expertise on both contemporary and historic subjects that are relevant to today's concerns.
- Thank You, Visual Design in Action Supporters!
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read