From the Publisher. Anthony Vidler, an internationally recognized scholar, theorist, and critic of modern and contemporary architecture, is widely known for his essays on the most pressing issues and debates in the field. This volume brings together a collection of such writings—including the iconic, long unavailable “Scenes of the Street”—into one volume. Scenes of the Street and Other Essays showcases Vidler’s engaging and accessible expertise on both contemporary and historic subjects that are relevant to today's concerns.
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Angela Tillman Sperandio and Samira Bouabana of Hall of Femmes