From the Publisher. Anthony Vidler, an internationally recognized scholar, theorist, and critic of modern and contemporary architecture, is widely known for his essays on the most pressing issues and debates in the field. This volume brings together a collection of such writings—including the iconic, long unavailable “Scenes of the Street”—into one volume. Scenes of the Street and Other Essays showcases Vidler’s engaging and accessible expertise on both contemporary and historic subjects that are relevant to today's concerns.
- The Books That Inspire Five Designers from Finland and Scandinavia
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design