From the Publisher. Anthony Vidler, an internationally recognized scholar, theorist, and critic of modern and contemporary architecture, is widely known for his essays on the most pressing issues and debates in the field. This volume brings together a collection of such writings—including the iconic, long unavailable “Scenes of the Street”—into one volume. Scenes of the Street and Other Essays showcases Vidler’s engaging and accessible expertise on both contemporary and historic subjects that are relevant to today's concerns.
- 10 Most Frequently Chosen Design Books
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 10 Most Frequently Chosen Non-Design Books
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design