From the Publisher. The Shape of Design is a book about design as a method to plan and create change. It documents the hidden steps, methods, and thoughts of the creative process to produce a field guide for the emerging skillset: improvising, creating frameworks, storytelling, and delighting audiences. It’s a handbook that explores the qualities that make for great design so we may dream big, apply the lessons to our processes, then go get our hands dirty to shape this world.
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Ed Ng’s Book List: A Platform for Beautiful Pieces
- Design Books to Win No. 3: Signed Copies of Learning from Las Vegas (2nd edition)
- Five Industrial Designers and the Books That Inspire Them
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts