From the Publisher. The Shape of Design is a book about design as a method to plan and create change. It documents the hidden steps, methods, and thoughts of the creative process to produce a field guide for the emerging skillset: improvising, creating frameworks, storytelling, and delighting audiences. It’s a handbook that explores the qualities that make for great design so we may dream big, apply the lessons to our processes, then go get our hands dirty to shape this world.
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- 10 Notable Design Books of 2013: July Reviews
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- 10 Notable Design Books of 2013: May Reviews