From the Publisher. The Shape of Design is a book about design as a method to plan and create change. It documents the hidden steps, methods, and thoughts of the creative process to produce a field guide for the emerging skillset: improvising, creating frameworks, storytelling, and delighting audiences. It’s a handbook that explores the qualities that make for great design so we may dream big, apply the lessons to our processes, then go get our hands dirty to shape this world.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 50 Books on Type and Typography