From the Publisher. The reopening of the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam on September 23, 2012, meant the inauguration of a spectacular new edifice as well as a new house style. The Style of the Stedelijk is the fascinating account of the Stedelijk Museum’s unique relationship with graphic design and search for a new visual identity. Design historian Frederike Huygen examines the long search for a new house style. The various participating designers and their proposals are presented, as well as the house style concept developed under current director Ann Goldstein by Mevis & Van Deursen, and the museum’s fascinating history and unique relationship with graphic design.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 50 Books on Type and Typography