From the Publisher. The Summa Theologica, St. Thomas Aquinas’s brilliant synthesis of Christian thought, has had a decisive and permanent impact on philosophy and religion since the thirteenth century. As the title indicates, is a summing up of all that can be known about God and humanity's relations with God.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts