From the Publisher. The Summa Theologica, St. Thomas Aquinas’s brilliant synthesis of Christian thought, has had a decisive and permanent impact on philosophy and religion since the thirteenth century. As the title indicates, is a summing up of all that can be known about God and humanity's relations with God.
- Catching Up with Abbott Miller and the Revival of Dance Ink
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books About Los Angeles
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read