From the Publisher. The Táin Bó Cuailnge, centerpiece of the eighth-century Ulster cycle of heroic tales, is Ireland's greatest epic. Poet Thomas Kinsella's lively translation is based on the partial texts in two medieval manuscripts, with elements from other versions.
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action