From the Publisher. The Táin Bó Cuailnge, centerpiece of the eighth-century Ulster cycle of heroic tales, is Ireland's greatest epic. Poet Thomas Kinsella's lively translation is based on the partial texts in two medieval manuscripts, with elements from other versions.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image