From the Publisher. Based on the popular website, Typography for Lawyers is the first guide to the essentials of typography aimed specifically at lawyers. Author Matthew Butterick, a Harvard-trained typographer and practicing attorney, dispels the myth that legal documents are incompatible with excellent typography. Butterick explains how to get professional results with the tools you already have—quickly and easily. Topics include special keyboard characters, line length, point size, font choice, headings, and hyphenation. The book also includes tutorials on specific types of documents like résumés, research memos, and motions.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- 10 Books on Set and Theater Design
- Objects of Design, Sources of Knowledge: Aric Chen’s Book List—A Conversation with Zara Arshad
- Designers Who Read In Praise of Shadows
- 15 Books on the Intersection of Psychology and Design