From the Publisher. Based on the popular website, Typography for Lawyers is the first guide to the essentials of typography aimed specifically at lawyers. Author Matthew Butterick, a Harvard-trained typographer and practicing attorney, dispels the myth that legal documents are incompatible with excellent typography. Butterick explains how to get professional results with the tools you already have—quickly and easily. Topics include special keyboard characters, line length, point size, font choice, headings, and hyphenation. The book also includes tutorials on specific types of documents like résumés, research memos, and motions.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- 50 Books on Type and Typography