A former magazine art director and editor with wide experience working in the U.S., Véronique Vienne has written extensively on lifestyle trends, design ethics, and business practices. In addition to lecturing and writing books on design, she has edited, art-directed, and written essays for a number of design publications in the United States and in Europe (House & Garden, Emigré, Communication Arts, Eye, Graphis, Aperture, Metropolis, Etapes, Print, and more).
She has also written a series of mass-market self-help guidebooks, including a best-seller, The Art of Doing Nothing, which has been translated into eight languages.
Véronique Vienne lives in Paris, France.
- 10 Most Frequently Chosen Design Books
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 10 Most Frequently Chosen Non-Design Books
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design