A former magazine art director and editor with wide experience working in the U.S., Véronique Vienne has written extensively on lifestyle trends, design ethics, and business practices. In addition to lecturing and writing books on design, she has edited, art-directed, and written essays for a number of design publications in the United States and in Europe (House & Garden, Emigré, Communication Arts, Eye, Graphis, Aperture, Metropolis, Etapes, Print, and more).
She has also written a series of mass-market self-help guidebooks, including a best-seller, The Art of Doing Nothing, which has been translated into eight languages.
Véronique Vienne lives in Paris, France.
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Textile Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 15 Books on the Bauhaus
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage & Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- Quote of the Day: Stefan Sagmeister & Depero Futurista