A former magazine art director and editor with wide experience working in the U.S., Véronique Vienne has written extensively on lifestyle trends, design ethics, and business practices. In addition to lecturing and writing books on design, she has edited, art-directed, and written essays for a number of design publications in the United States and in Europe (House & Garden, Emigré, Communication Arts, Eye, Graphis, Aperture, Metropolis, Etapes, Print, and more).
She has also written a series of mass-market self-help guidebooks, including a best-seller, The Art of Doing Nothing, which has been translated into eight languages.
Véronique Vienne lives in Paris, France.
- Discover The Bolted Book, A Masterpiece of Avant-Garde Book-Making
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design