6 Books on Women in Design
In addition to these six books from our contributors, publishers, and booksellers, giving an overview of women in various design fields, other books that have come to our attention include (in graphic design) Women of Design by Bryony Gomez-Palacio and Armin Vit (HOW Books, 2008), Women in Design by Liz McQuiston (Rizzoli, 1988), and A Woman’s Touch: Women in Design from 1860 to the Present Day by Isabelle Anscombe (Viking, 1984).
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 20 Books of Design Manifestos
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 5 Fiction Books Featuring a Designer as a Main Character