6 Books on Women in Design
In addition to these six books from our contributors, publishers, and booksellers, giving an overview of women in various design fields, other books that have come to our attention include (in graphic design) Women of Design by Bryony Gomez-Palacio and Armin Vit (HOW Books, 2008), Women in Design by Liz McQuiston (Rizzoli, 1988), and A Woman’s Touch: Women in Design from 1860 to the Present Day by Isabelle Anscombe (Viking, 1984).
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read