6 Books on Women in Design
In addition to these six books from our contributors, publishers, and booksellers, giving an overview of women in various design fields, other books that have come to our attention include (in graphic design) Women of Design by Bryony Gomez-Palacio and Armin Vit (HOW Books, 2008), Women in Design by Liz McQuiston (Rizzoli, 1988), and A Woman’s Touch: Women in Design from 1860 to the Present Day by Isabelle Anscombe (Viking, 1984).
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read