With its impressive list of titles in English and German, Prestel Publishing is one of the world's leading publishers in the fields of art, architecture, photography, and design. The company, founded in 1924, has its headquarters in Munich, offices in New York and London, and an international sales network.
For more recent and forthcoming design books from Prestel Publishing visit the Designers & Books Online Book Fair.
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 10 Books Designed by Irma Boom
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 15 Books on Urban Design
- The Bolted Book Facsimile Launches on Kickstarter
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage and Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- Quote of the Day: Stefan Sagmeister & Depero Futurista