With its impressive list of titles in English and German, Prestel Publishing is one of the world's leading publishers in the fields of art, architecture, photography, and design. The company, founded in 1924, has its headquarters in Munich, offices in New York and London, and an international sales network.
For more recent and forthcoming design books from Prestel Publishing visit the Designers & Books Online Book Fair.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- Win a Copy of the New York City Transit Authority Graphics Standards Manual, Designed by Massimo Vignelli and Bob Noorda
- Best-Selling Design Books, United States: January 2014
- 10 Great Books on Product Design: Alice Rawsthorn’s Book List