With its impressive list of titles in English and German, Prestel Publishing is one of the world's leading publishers in the fields of art, architecture, photography, and design. The company, founded in 1924, has its headquarters in Munich, offices in New York and London, and an international sales network.
For more recent and forthcoming design books from Prestel Publishing visit the Designers & Books Online Book Fair.
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design