W. W. Norton
W. W. Norton & Company, an independent and employee-owned publisher for almost 90 years, is proud to bring readers the highest-quality books in architecture, architectural history, historic preservation, planning, landscape architecture, interior design, and practice.
To request a Norton Books on Architecture & Design catalogue, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
“Justin Davidson and Wendy Goodman of New York Magazine Present Their Notable Design Books of 2011” features Contemporary Guide to New York City Architecture.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Symbols and Seeing: Mark Fox and Angie Wang in Conversation
- Quote of the Day: Mark Fox & Fahrenheit 451