W. W. Norton
W. W. Norton & Company, an independent and employee-owned publisher for almost 90 years, is proud to bring readers the highest-quality books in architecture, architectural history, historic preservation, planning, landscape architecture, interior design, and practice.
To request a Norton Books on Architecture & Design catalogue, please e-mail email@example.com
“Justin Davidson and Wendy Goodman of New York Magazine Present Their Notable Design Books of 2011” features Contemporary Guide to New York City Architecture.
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The Big Picture
- 10 Books Designed by Irma Boom
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- Seymour Chwast: Battling War with Art