Yale University Press
Yale University Press is one of the world’s leading publishers of art and architecture books. Our publishing program includes beautiful exhibition catalogues from the world’s finest museums, important and diverse monographs, critical anthologies, catalogues raisonné, and much more.
Interaction of Color
The Interaction of Color mobile app for iPad is packed with elegant and innovative features that help you understand the book’s ideas, view the plates, experiment, and create and share your own designs. This interactive edition of one of the most influential books on color ever written offers users an entirely new way to experience Josef Albers’s original masterwork.
- Designers & Books to Launch Program for Facsimiles of Out-of-Print Books
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 20 Books on Textile Design