Seven Very Particular Design Books for Very Particular Readers
Design books for discerning readers of all kinds from Book Board member Norman WeinsteinBy Norman Weinstein December 10, 2013
An introduction to design that appeals to the entire family? An interior design book that's truly useful? Or even the perfect gift for the architect interested in poetry? Designers & Books Book Board member Norman Weinstein offers his personally curated 2013 gift guide to seven design books for very particular readers.
This symbol indicates that the book is available on the Designers & Books Online Book Fair—a great place to discover and buy (with some significant discounts) design books.
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 50 Books on Type and Typography