Seven Very Particular Design Books for Very Particular Readers
Design books for discerning readers of all kinds from Book Board member Norman WeinsteinBy Norman Weinstein December 10, 2013
An introduction to design that appeals to the entire family? An interior design book that's truly useful? Or even the perfect gift for the architect interested in poetry? Designers & Books Book Board member Norman Weinstein offers his personally curated 2013 gift guide to seven design books for very particular readers.
This symbol indicates that the book is available on the Designers & Books Online Book Fair—a great place to discover and buy (with some significant discounts) design books.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Win a Copy of the New York City Transit Authority Graphics Standards Manual, Designed by Massimo Vignelli and Bob Noorda
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design