APD-Pacific Design Yearbook (Asia-Pacific Design) is the world's first annual collection of graphic design work oriented toward designers and design institutions of the Asia-Pacific region. Since the first edition in 2005, APD has come to be regarded as the standard of the industry. No. 8 covers eight categories: visual identity, orientation systems, type, posters, packaging, print, logos, and graphics and extended products and features about 300 designers or design agencies.
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 50 Books on Type and Typography