From the Publisher. Building Stories imagines the inhabitants of a three-story Chicago apartment building: a 30-something woman who has yet to find someone with whom to spend the rest of her life; a couple, possibly married, who wonder if they can bear each other’s company another minute; and the building’s landlady, an elderly woman who has lived alone for decades. Taking advantage of the absolute latest advances in wood pulp technology, Building Stories is a book with no deliberate beginning nor end, the scope, ambition, artistry and emotional prevarication beyond anything yet seen from this artist or in this medium, probably for good reason.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Editor’s Choice: Amanda Dameron’s Book List
- Online Design Book Fair Expands to Include Art, Photography, and Rare & Out of Print Design Books
- Quote of the Day: Carola Zwick & The Rise of the Creative Class