From the Publisher. Building Stories imagines the inhabitants of a three-story Chicago apartment building: a 30-something woman who has yet to find someone with whom to spend the rest of her life; a couple, possibly married, who wonder if they can bear each other’s company another minute; and the building’s landlady, an elderly woman who has lived alone for decades. Taking advantage of the absolute latest advances in wood pulp technology, Building Stories is a book with no deliberate beginning nor end, the scope, ambition, artistry and emotional prevarication beyond anything yet seen from this artist or in this medium, probably for good reason.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- Book of the Week: Jane Jacobs’s The Death and Life of Great American Cities
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read