From the Publisher. Building Stories imagines the inhabitants of a three-story Chicago apartment building: a 30-something woman who has yet to find someone with whom to spend the rest of her life; a couple, possibly married, who wonder if they can bear each other’s company another minute; and the building’s landlady, an elderly woman who has lived alone for decades. Taking advantage of the absolute latest advances in wood pulp technology, Building Stories is a book with no deliberate beginning nor end, the scope, ambition, artistry and emotional prevarication beyond anything yet seen from this artist or in this medium, probably for good reason.
- The Books That Inspire Five Designers from Finland and Scandinavia
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design