From the Publisher. Celebrated designer Todd Oldham opens another treasure trove of unseen and unpublished illustrations in the new AMMO Books release, Charley Harper’s Animal Kingdom. Todd has done it again by going deeper into Charley Harper’s extensive archive to create the ultimate companion to An Illustrated Life, and presents the absolute best of Charley’s previously hidden illustrations. Ranging from bugs and birds to all creatures of land and sea from the bountiful imagination of hte artist, animal lovers and fans of Charley alike will be thrilled with this stunning new collection. Featuring more than 300 previously unseen illustrations, Charley Harper's Animal Kingdom includes illustrations Charley created during a span of more than 60 years and appeals to a wide range of audiences both young and old.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage & Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films