Distinguished as an innovator of accessible design, Todd Oldham is the founder of Todd Oldham Studio, a full-service design firm. Originally a New York fashion designer and host on MTV’s “House of Style,” Oldham and his career have evolved to include all areas of design, from interior design, film, and photography, to furniture, graphic art, and floral design.
Oldham is also the author of numerous books, including Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life, Kid Made Modern, Handmade Modern, Joan Jett, Wayne White, and a monograph on the work of artist and designer Alexander Girard.
- Win a Copy of Dieter Rams: As Little Design as Possible — iBooks edition for iPad
- Book List of the Week: Six French Designers and the Books That Inspire Them
- 25 Books on Gardens, Landscape, and Design
- Charles James: Beyond Fashion: A Conversation with Harold Koda
- 15 Books on Bicycles and Bicycle Design
- Win a Copy of Dezeen Book of Interviews
- Dezeen Book of Interviews: A Conversation with Marcus Fairs
- Book List of the Week: Deborah Sussman (1931-2014)
- Weekly Wrap-Up & Preview: August 29