Distinguished as an innovator of accessible design, Todd Oldham is the founder of Todd Oldham Studio, a full-service design firm. Originally a New York fashion designer and host on MTV’s “House of Style,” Oldham and his career have evolved to include all areas of design, from interior design, film, and photography, to furniture, graphic art, and floral design.
Oldham is also the author of numerous books, including Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life, Kid Made Modern, Handmade Modern, Joan Jett, Wayne White, and a monograph on the work of artist and designer Alexander Girard.
- 10 Books Designed by Irma Boom
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The Bolted Book Facsimile Launches on Kickstarter
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage and Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- Quote of the Day: Stefan Sagmeister & Depero Futurista