Distinguished as an innovator of accessible design, Todd Oldham is the founder of Todd Oldham Studio, a full-service design firm. Originally a New York fashion designer and host on MTV’s “House of Style,” Oldham and his career have evolved to include all areas of design, from interior design, film, and photography, to furniture, graphic art, and floral design.
Oldham is also the author of numerous books, including Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life, Kid Made Modern, Handmade Modern, Joan Jett, Wayne White, and a monograph on the work of artist and designer Alexander Girard.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design