Distinguished as an innovator of accessible design, Todd Oldham is the founder of Todd Oldham Studio, a full-service design firm. Originally a New York fashion designer and host on MTV’s “House of Style,” Oldham and his career have evolved to include all areas of design, from interior design, film, and photography, to furniture, graphic art, and floral design.
Oldham is also the author of numerous books, including Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life, Kid Made Modern, Handmade Modern, Joan Jett, Wayne White, and a monograph on the work of artist and designer Alexander Girard.
- Book of the Week: Jane Jacobs’s The Death and Life of Great American Cities
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Highlights from the Paul Rand Library
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design