Distinguished as an innovator of accessible design, Todd Oldham is the founder of Todd Oldham Studio, a full-service design firm. Originally a New York fashion designer and host on MTV’s “House of Style,” Oldham and his career have evolved to include all areas of design, from interior design, film, and photography, to furniture, graphic art, and floral design.
Oldham is also the author of numerous books, including Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life, Kid Made Modern, Handmade Modern, Joan Jett, Wayne White, and a monograph on the work of artist and designer Alexander Girard.
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts