From the Publisher. Concrete is a visual celebration of concrete architecture, through an exploration of 180 structures from ancient Rome to the present day. It is the most extensive book of its kind on this popular material. Covering everything from monuments and churches to bus stations and crematoriums, Concrete features innovative and inspirational projects from all over the world. Featuring iconic structures from great architects such as Le Corbusier and Frank Lloyd Wright, Concrete has been carefully designed to pair projects to incite discussion and appreciation of this versatile material.
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image