From the Publisher. Concrete is a visual celebration of concrete architecture, through an exploration of 180 structures from ancient Rome to the present day. It is the most extensive book of its kind on this popular material. Covering everything from monuments and churches to bus stations and crematoriums, Concrete features innovative and inspirational projects from all over the world. Featuring iconic structures from great architects such as Le Corbusier and Frank Lloyd Wright, Concrete has been carefully designed to pair projects to incite discussion and appreciation of this versatile material.
- The Books That Inspire Five Designers from Finland and Scandinavia
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design