Founded in 1923, Phaidon has a long tradition and distinguished history as an art book publisher. Today, Phaidon is recognized worldwide for publishing fine art books with the highest-quality content, innovative design, and superb production. The publisher of the groundbreaking The Art Book, 30,000 Years of Art, and the perennial best seller The Story of Art, Phaidon now publishes books on art, architecture, photography, design, performing arts, decorative arts, fashion, film, travel, and contemporary culture, as well as cookbooks and children’s books. Phaidon books are available in all major bookstores and retailers worldwide, as well as online at www.phaidon.com.
- 10 Most Frequently Chosen Design Books
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 10 Most Frequently Chosen Non-Design Books