Founded in 1923, Phaidon has a long tradition and distinguished history as an art book publisher. Today, Phaidon is recognized worldwide for publishing fine art books with the highest-quality content, innovative design, and superb production. The publisher of the groundbreaking The Art Book, 30,000 Years of Art, and the perennial best seller The Story of Art, Phaidon now publishes books on art, architecture, photography, design, performing arts, decorative arts, fashion, film, travel, and contemporary culture, as well as cookbooks and children’s books. Phaidon books are available in all major bookstores and retailers worldwide, as well as online at www.phaidon.com.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Book List of the Week: Six French Designers and the Books That Inspire Them
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read